Mission / Vision / Values
Our Mission Statement
New York Chiropractic College is committed to academic excellence, quality patient care, and professional leadership.
NYCC will be recognized as a leading institution for the education and training of integrative natural healthcare professionals and academicians.
- The core principles of all our natural healthcare programs.
- Our heritage as a chiropractic educational institution.
- The provision of the finest natural healthcare education, clinical experience, and support systems to facilitate alumni success in diverse careers.
- Innovative teaching and learning methods that complement and enhance our existing programs.
- The development and utilization of best practices in lifelong learning, integrative health care, scholarship, and the exploration of new knowledge.
- Excellence, honesty, accountability, and fiscal responsibility in all endeavors.
- Diversity, inclusiveness, and tolerance in all interactions.
- An environment that balances knowledge, authority, and responsibility.
- The cultivation of nurturing relationships with all our stakeholders.
- Our role as an authority in integrative natural healthcare education and the leadership role(s) our faculty, staff, and alumni have within the communities they serve.