New York Chiropractic College
New York Chiropractic College is committed to academic excellence, quality paitent care, and professional leadership.
New York Chiropractic College Campus
NYCC's campus is in Seneca Falls situated in the beautiful Finger Lakes region of upstate New York, overlooking sparkling Cayuga Lake.
The cost of living is low, and the quality of life is high!
- Campus' lush 286 acres, and picturesque setting;
- Spacious, suite-style on-campus housing for individuals and families;
- State-of-the-art, 8,000 square-foot research building;
- Spacious theater hosts lectures, plus musical, comedy and dramatic productions;
- Multipurpose athletic complex with pool, basketball, racquetball, weight room, and athletic fields;
- Nine-hole golf course and driving range on campus!
New York Chiropractic College is a leader in natural healthcare education providing accredited training in the following degree programs:
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Master of Science in Acupuncture
- Master of Science in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Master of Science in Diagnostic Imaging
- Master of Science in Applied Clinical Nutrition
- Master of Science in Clinical Anatomy
- Master of Science in Human Anatomy and Physiology Instruction
- Bachelor of Professional Studies
- Registered by the New York State Education Department of the University of the State of New York
- Regional Accreditation by Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Programmatic accreditation by the Council on Chiropractic Education (CCE)
- Programmatic Accreditation by the Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM)
Awards & Recognition
NYCC is recognized as the leading educational institution for complementary, integrative and natural healthcare professionals.
- Recognized by The Chronicle of Higher Education's 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 "Great Colleges to Work For" and named to its 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 "Honor Rolls." Several of the 10 categories NYCC earned recognition for in 2014 included:
- Collaborative governance
- Facilities, workspace, and security
- Job satisfaction
- Professional/career-development programs
- Respect and appreciation
- Teaching environment
- Received a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award site visit in 2009 - the only educational institution nationally to do so in that year;
- Earned Empire State Advantage "Excellence at Work" Gold Award;
- Selected as a Military Friendly School for 2010 and 2013 by G.I. Jobs magazine;
- Earned "BBB" rating and stable outlook by Standard & Poor's.
New JerseyPuerto Rico
Enrollment by Program *
* As of Fall 2017
**Includes 29 states
Research and Scholarly Activity
NYCC conducts scholarship relating to conservative care for chronic lower back pain and other health problems.
NYCC hosts the nation's first biomechanical research laboratory in a chiropractic setting.
Students learn the latest evidence-based chiropractic concepts during basic and clinical science instruction and through clinical internships.
Integrating research into the curriculum enables students to become tomorrow's leading health professionals and ensures advancement of the health sciences.
Participation in Research
Students can learn from, and participate with, faculty members conducting independent research in the basic and clinical sciences.
NYCC has four integrative health centers, located in Seneca Falls, Rochester, Depew and Levittown, N.Y. Each serves as a focal point for outreach facilities and is displayed at: www.nycchealthcenters.com.
A valuable component of NYCC's educational programming lies in the clinical opportunities it offers students preparing for practice in integrative environments.
Walter Reed National Military Medical Center — Bethesda, Md.
Chronic Pain Options — Riverhead, N.Y.
Christos Vasakiris, D.C. — Lindenhurst, N.Y.
Miami VA — Miami, Fla.
Elaina Pirro-Lombardi, DC — Liverpool, N.Y.
Seneca Falls Health Center — Seneca Falls, N.Y.
Depew Health Center — Depew, N.Y.
Levittown Health Center — Levittown, N.Y.
Campus Health Center — Seneca Falls, N.Y.
Rochester Outpatient Health Center — Henrietta, N.Y.
Community Service Healthcare:
Campus Health Center, Seneca Falls, N.Y.
(Free chiropractic care for Medicaid patients)
Lighthouse Free Clinic — Buffalo, N.Y.
Salvation Army Satellite Clinics — Freeport, Tonawanda, N.Y.
Mercy Outreach Center — Rochester, N.Y.
St. Joseph's Neighborhood Center — Rochester, N.Y.
SUNY Health & Wellness Center — Farmingdale, N.Y.
SUNY Buffalo Student Health Center — Buffalo, N.Y.
SUNY Stony Brook Student Health Center — Stony Brook, N.Y.
St. John Fisher Student Health Center — Rochester, N.Y.
Geneva Community Health, Geneva, N.Y.
Monroe Community Hospital — Rochester, N.Y.
VA Medical Center and Hospital — Canandaigua, Bath, Rochester and Buffalo, N.Y.; and Miami, Fla.